Zilmet Hydro-Plus Pressure Tanks come with Stainless Steel 304 threaded connection and NSF 61 certification(USA).
Zilmet Hydro-Plus Pressure Tanks are suitable to be installed as Booster system . Stainless Steel 304 side connection is easier to install and less vulnerable corrosion. Fixed membrane design with thicker Butyl rubber helps to ensure that the pre-charged air pressure last longer and maintenance is easier.
Zilmet has over 50 years of experience in manufacturing high quality diaphragm well tanks
- Has produced over 7.5 million tanks and over 1 million heat exchangers
- Fully vertically integrated, designing and manufacturing all diaphragms internally
Zilmet has created a compact design with a seamless diaphragm that never stretches or creases. There are no bubbles or corners to trap sediment, inhibiting bacterial growth
Technical features of Zilmet Hydro-Plus Pressure Tanks
- Seamless NSF 61 certified low permeability Butyl diaphragm never creases and channels water directly to outlet, thus eliminating bacterial growth pockets
- MIG welding eliminates interior rough spots and sharp edges– Low profile tank design with full membrane depth eliminates stretching of diaphragm,providing increased life cycle
- All diaphagms made by Zilmet specifically for eack tank’s dimensions– Powder coated finish for a longer lasting, more durable finish