Especially designed for commercial and public swimming pools and spas, aquatic facilities, water parks and fountain applications where high performance and self-priming are required. Pump has enclosed bronze impeller and standard 6″ x 4″ A.N.S.I. flange connections (D.I.N. option available for 50 Hz models). The pump strainer (order separately) has capacity of 1,100 cubic inches. Both pump and strainer can be ordered with optional epoxy coated castings to provide additional performance and corrosion resistance.
- Back pull-out design enables servicing of normal wearing parts without disconnecting piping.
- Nationally recognized NEMA® motors offer high performance under continuous operation.
- Integral design base is slotted for ease of mounting.
- Dimensionally compatible to most installations for easier initial hook-ups or retrofits.
- Exceptional self priming design with hair and lint strainer installed – allows pumps to be installed above or below water level.
- Cast iron construction, enclosed bronze impeller and bronze wear rings for long lasting reliability.
- Available in a wide range of performance levels from 7 1/2 to 20 HP to handle your varied pumping needs.
- Oversized hair and lint strainer with electro-polished stainless steel basket holds a large quantity of debris.